I chose the title "Baby Love" because when Ashlyn first arrived she spent 6 weeks in the NICU and when I would go to visit her I would hold her and feed her... usually a very quiet time for us since she usually slept through my entire visit. So, as the days went on I came up with a little song... if you can call it that. I can't carry a tune to save my life, but for the sake of staying awake during my feeding time I would sing something like this:
Baby Love, Oh my Baby Love, I love you so, you are so, so sweet. You are my baby love and I love you so and I can't wait til you're home
When she finally did arrive at home I continued to sing to her the same song but I changed the last line to -I'm so glad YOU'RE home!
I still call her Baby Love and sing that to her when she needs a cuddly moment with mom. So, that is why I chose to name this blog Baby Love and that was the beginning of my new journey.... Enjoy!
Baby Love, Oh my Baby Love, I love you so, you are so, so sweet. You are my baby love and I love you so and I can't wait til you're home
When she finally did arrive at home I continued to sing to her the same song but I changed the last line to -I'm so glad YOU'RE home!
I still call her Baby Love and sing that to her when she needs a cuddly moment with mom. So, that is why I chose to name this blog Baby Love and that was the beginning of my new journey.... Enjoy!


1 comment:
by the way, this picture just brings my tears to my eyes. sweet sweet baby girl.... sniff sniff.
Post a Comment