Sunday, March 2, 2008

Don't forget ME...

Oh yea, I have one more mouth in the house that I feed. His name is Remington... he was our "first" baby and he is very proud to announce the fact that he has not lost out on his 1st-born Royalty treatment just yet! He still gets plenty of head scratches, belly rubs, walks to the park, treats for just being the handsome self that he is. So you say, how does he do it?? Well, as you'll notice in the photos below and I'm sure in the photos to come... He just seems to nose his big furry self right into the middle of action, no matter what it should be. Oh yes, dirty diaper changes- he's there, playing on the floor- he's there, reading a story in the nursery- he's there... well, apparently he's fallen in love with the newest little family member, or perhaps he's just afraid to lose his King-ly status by getting to distant from the "Queen". ha. At first I thought he was being protective of me b/c he just didn't seem sure what the little crying thing was going to do to me... but now, I know that is not the case. If I get up from our little 3-some playdate on the floor to get something, he is sure to STAY with his newest pal... forget mom, he's found ONE person he actually thinks he has a little hierarchy over.... Let's just see what he thinks when she starts WALKING! ha.









No comments: