Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Helmet...

Ashlyn has to wear a baby helmet for 4-6 months for a little "head therapy", we like to call it her Beauty Head Shaper. She's been in it for about 5 weeks now and shows absolutely no awareness to it what-so-ever. Well, humph, I say, because if she just showed the "slightest" aggravation with it I'm sure I would gladly take it off and save her from all the "trama" it must be causing her. ha. Well, I'm getting use to it and it is quite amuzing to see her tumble around the house with it on. At least she has great head protection. Here's one of her shining moments... she brings as much charm to it as I think one baby can....


1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwww - she is just BEAUTIFUL with her Beauty Head Shaper on. ; )