...groovy girl. ;-)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Let's SWIM!
I've always told myself I'd never buy a baby pool... I mean what's the purpose?? They're so small and such a pain to blow up, fill up, dump out, etc. So, what do I do now that I have a 1 year old and some warm Texas weather??? Buy a Baby Pool. hu. It's funny how Parenthood makes us loopy... no, just kidding, I mean WISER! ;-) ...well, I don't know about how much "wiser", I forgot we didn't own a swimsuit until I got the pool all set and ready to go. ha. Well, luckily I finally remembered that my neighbor had passed one down to us that was a little big, but we did just fine and had a BLAST. Just look at this face in her first seconds in the newly discovered baby fun that mommy almost passed up on... I'll learn to just give it up sooner or later.... This SMILE definitely makes it easier:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
OMG we are totally getting one of those! HOW FUN!!! When can we come over and swim????? Yes I am back home safe. Will email as soon as I can. Missed you guys SO MUCH!
Post a Comment