Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sometimes You just Have to Lay Down the Law

There's nothing like a 2 year old Golden Retriever to give a little challenge to the day.... EVERYday, might I add. As long as Ashlyn and I are on the floor playing Remington thinks he MUST be a part of the action. He could be passed out in a coma in some far corner of the house and I am not lying he will detect the minute we quietly sit to play. Anyhow, today he got kicked out of the circle cuz he just wanted to wrestle with the pat-a-cake bear and I'm like NOOOOO... get OUT. So I moved furninture around to block him out and this is what took place:

Do you notice anything Big and Red trying to hang over the ottaman?? This is a no-no too... testing boundaries are we??? I told you before, he makes me scream sometimes, now you know why.


Sorry Remi, you can't play, mom says you're toooo rowdy.

btw, notice the helmet??? uh-hu, she really does wear it 22-23 hours a day. I just usually take pictures on the 1-2 hours it is off. I don't want her to hold EVERYTHING against me when she is a teenager.

1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

Ha ha.....awwww poor Remi! I can't even get Hannah to come play with us. I'll trade places w/ ya!!
That is so funny how you had to build a wall to keep him out. Ha ha! Awwww....