Two down, how many more to go?! Wow, I guess there's nothing like trying to get teeth to come in. yeesh. Ashlyn has two teeth on the bottom coming in about 1/2 way and I noticed tonight there's one barely popping through on the top... must have been the reason behind the window sill action (below).
**btw, I promise I have a house full of teething rings, they're just not always the most preferred, I guess. ;-(
Yup, this window sill taste about the same as the other one...
This won't be a toothless smile much longer
I'm not sure what the new headstand action is all about, maybe she's trying to help those teeth come in?! ;-)






1 comment:
More teeth already?!?!? I just saw her the other day with only TWO! Blake seems to have a fetish for chewing on wood too. Hmmmmm...
they're sending telepathic messages to each other. ; ) And your toes look pretty btw. HA! Cute cute post!!!! Now I need to update MINE! Surely we got a cute pic from their playdate. xoxo
Post a Comment