Sunday, June 8, 2008

Trouble Continued...

Hmmm. What do I want to eat for breakfast??


How do I get down again?? I really hate the falling on the hiney part....


maybe being on my knees is not such a bad thing after all. smile.


Now, onto something else. Aaaaa, trouble all around.

Of course, daddy is out of town this weekend, missing all the standing up fun. ;-( We want to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today and we can't wait to see him and Ashlyn will certainly have something new to show him...

2 comments:

Devoted Mommy said...

Hee hee....oh I am just loving this!!!!! I can't believe she's almost figuring out how to walk. Awww........ = 0 ) Blake loves the dishwasher too btw. ; ) I miss y'all!!

Lady Blachly said...

So, this is what I have to look forward to?! I love the shot of her on the bar chair. It was great meeting you both!