I bet you wonder what's making me smile so big, hu? Well, I'll tell you it's cuz my mom is just the greatest! (snicker) Even though it's 100 degrees outside she lathered me up in sunscreen, loaded me up in the stroller with a snack and a cold sippy cup, put my sunshades on, shaded my head w/ the canopy AND THEN hiked me ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO THE PARK!! As I had the shade, the cool drink and the wind blowing in my hair (see pict. below) she had sweat dripping all the way down to her toes. Once we got there she pushed me on the baby swings and then even let me sit in her lap while she swung us on the big swings REAL HIGH! ...it was so fun!! Then we sat in the shade for a bit while she dried her sweat so she could load me BACK into my cozy, shady stroller and hiked me all the way back home. She really is the greatest! ...her cheeks were so rosy with love you wouldn't believe it.... beet red, in fact. Hahahahaaaa!


2 comments:
Good gracious! Your mommy is great, indeed!
Aaaahahahahaha!!!! Good post Ashlyn! Your mommy definitely IS the bestest ever!!!! Don't tell Blake about this. I might get in trouble and lose my "mommy of the year" nomination.
Post a Comment