Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OMGosh! Pitter Patter Here We GO...

YAY! She's OFF...
Come to Mommy!
I think I can... I think I can...

Pure Concentration...


YAY! I did it!!

BIG cheers and HUGS for Ashlyn!!

Mommy and Daddy are SOOOOO PROUD of YOU!!!

I don't know what happened, but when Ashlyn woke up on Tuesday she just decided it was the day to become very adventurous and WALK! We are sooooo happy to see this, I can't even tell you how great this is to see. She's a little wobbly, but practice makes perfect, so off to practice we GO!!
Thanks everyone for reassuring me this day would come, it DID... it really is HERE! Yahhooooo! OH, and Thank You Neighbor-Love for the cute outfit to sport on this happy occasion and for the push along toy to help motivate Baby Love to go, go, go! I personally think it was the cute outfit... she wanted to show off those cute ankle ruffles... hee-hee. That's my Girl! ;-)

2 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

OMG!! THat is about the coolest thing I've seen today! Congratulations to Ashlyn and Mommy Love! I can't wait for mine to take off too. I don't know why...we want them to stay small one minute then grow up fast the next.

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwwww CUUUUUTE PICTURES!!! I can't wait to hug her! Oh it was DERINITELY the ruffles on the ankles. You can't show those off unless you can WALK! What a HAPPY MOMENT! Ditto Lady Blachly...I can't wait for mine to take off too. Yes which will it be?? Baby baby forever or grow up? Hmm...I still can't decide. CONGRATULATIONS Baby and Mommy Love!!!