Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let's Think About Smiley Pants...

Duh, that's what I always think about. Anyhow, ever since Ashlyn started walking she has been grinning ear to ear. It's so contagious and cute. It must be the excitement of walking... either that or she has a mind full of mischief that she's waiting to act on. ha.ha. Noooo, not MY baby! She's too sweet for that. ha. ;-)

Being a toddler is so much fun.... who knew:
Her first mini dress-up. One day she just decided to use all of her link toys as bracelets and then brought me her slippers to wear along with them. Too funny. I don't know where she came up with that idea but it's a ritual now and it really worries DaddyLove. ha.


DaddyLove brought this cheerleading outfit back to Ashlyn after a trip to Austin. We had no idea it would be so exciting to her but... can you hear the squealing??


Nothing like pj time to really get her going...


More squealing... along with tumbling around. Gosh, movement is so much fun!

We're in trouble... I know, I know.

2 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

That mini dress up...?? No way! I want to squeeze her up!

Devoted Mommy said...

OMG that is the CUTEST blog ever!! She sure is ONE HAPPY baby huh? Awwww.....I just want to eat that smile off her face! I can't wait till we're walking over here!