Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Aaaah, Remington's Favorite Time of Day...

Relaxin' in the Grass



...Or maybe his favorite time of the day is when he first wakes up and he rubs his face with his big paws, stretches his long cadillac self and then wags his tail all the way to the backdoor?? ...OR is it when I serve his delicious dog food breakfast and he skips to his bowl?? ... OR is it when he curls up in our bathroom for his long morning nap?? ....OR when I drag out his leash and he almost knocks me down with excitement for his afternoon walk?? ...OH, it must be the late night belly rubs by DaddyLove, he thumps his tail into the carpet really loud. OR, maybe it's when he retires to bed for his long night snooze next to my bed. I hear his snores and doggy dreams, they are sweet, I'm sure. Who knows if he could ever choose. I'd hate to be him.

But just maybe his favorite time of the day is when we all finally leave the house and he has PEACE & QUIET!! ...just maybe ...Naaaah, he's WAY TOO EXCITED when we come back home. ;-)

1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

Ha ha ha ha that was so cute!!! Aww what a sweet dog. Remi is just a sweetie isn't he??