Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpin Patch Time

PUMPKINS PUMPKINS PUMPKINS!
It was a family day at the "Patch". I think I was way more excited than Ashlyn. She didn't seem to think the big orange dirty things were all that fantastic. ha. She just carried a serious look on her face, like that was the craziest place she had ever been. I guess it was. ha. Well, we had a good time anyways...


hmmmm, what exactly are we doing here???

**now I bet you're thinking she needs a cute bow in her hair to match her shirt, hu? Well, she loves bows and wears them around the house all the time, but NOPE not this day... uh-uh, no way, not happening. grrr. why-oh-why I say??? ha.


Ooooh, something is all of the sudden exciting...

I think it was the hot dog stand. ha.

...and she's off!

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

Ooh ooh ooh, I want to do that too! Man, maybe we can get to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Especially b/c I was looking at them at Tom Thumb and I was not about to pay that much for their pumpkins. What fun! And if only she had a cute bow in her hair...*wink*!

Devoted Mommy said...

OMG look how CUTE that is! Oh I can't wait to go! There is actually one right up the street from here! And I didn't even notice she wasn't wearing a bow....her t-shirt was cute enough. I gotta go find an outfit for Blake!!

Janice said...

Yay, we did the pumpkin patch today too! Too bad we didn't see you guys there! Looks like you guys had a blast! Ashlynn is adorable even without the bow on her head:-) What fun!