Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We had a Nice

Old fashioned

Backyard

Family Easter


it was such a beautiful day



this is the same backyard that I hunted Easter Eggs in

when I was about the same age as Ashlyn. My hair was just about

ummm 12 inches longer. hahaa. Well, I may have been 3 instead of two.
We'll give the benefit of the doubt. ;-) I'll try to dig up a picture.




Ashlyn loved the Swing

Cousin Dash did too


We liked the pretty flowers too!


I was sorry that I didn't get more pictures with the family!

I got busy once we started eating and well...

ummm

a little ham

a little brisket

a little cheesy potatoes

sweet pickles

and

Chocolate Cake

later
I must have been so full of

DELIGHT

I forgot!

pooey.

Well, now all the reason to get back together again!!!


2 comments:

Ann said...

What fun! What fun! So sorry we couldn't be there :( We'll definitely have to get together again... when are we gonna do our girls' weekend? We gotta get on that!

Devoted Mommy said...

Look how cute Ashlyn looks! What a wonderful family day huh? And ummm.....I want to be included in the girls' weekend...since SOMEbody has copped out on my last 2 or 3 invites for a girl's night out. ; )