I'm THREE
I had a birthday!!
And what a wonderful celebration it turned out to be!!
Mommy set up my garden house a few days in advance
and said i could invite friends over anytime to play.
I just need to remember to water my flowers everyday and keep everything clean.
She said when i get bigger i get to have my own house
and i need to start learning how to take care of it.
I told her she could come live with me and help.
She just laughed when i said that.
well, anyways when my real birthday actually rolled around
Daddy took the day off and we had a great time!
The weather was perfect and we couldn't have had more smiles!!
This was my first real nail painting experience.
I guess when you grow up you get to do fun things like that.
It was okay, i wasn't so sure what was going to happen
so i cried just a little and then i sat in mommy's lap and felt much better.
we picked out hot pink nail polish and it was really pretty on my fingers.
and played and played all day!
Mommy and Daddy kept telling me
how much they loved me.
It was nice, but maybe just a few too many kisses.They are weird like that.
One of these days I'm going to have to tell them
to drop me off a few blocks away
cuz they just get a little carried away with all the
mushy-mushy stuff.
i'll allow it for just a few more years then
i'm gonna have to put a stop to it.
what do they think??
i'm still a baaaby?!
geez.
The next day it was finally time for my...
GARDEN PAR-TEA
I loved my Teacup Cakeit was just perfect for my special day!
I couldn't wait for all of my wonderful friends to come over!!
we had a really great time jumping in the jump ring.
we had lots of giggles and squeals.
:-)
We also had fun things to do inside.
Like make pretty hats to wear for our picnic.
Anna did a great job on hers!we can't spell yet, but we got to help pick out a lot of shiny stickers to go around it.
i added a lot of shiny diamonds to mine.
i like shiny. just in case you didn't know.
:-)
I loved Addison's hat too. She is always so cute.

Here's me and Ella.
I'm not sure what that means
but we sure have fun together
and we like to do everything just alike!
It was a great day for a picnic too!
It was a great day for a picnic too!
it was such a fun PAR-TEA!
I also loved that Blake wanted to sit by me at lunch.
I also loved that Blake wanted to sit by me at lunch.
He's always so nice like that.
He looked very handsome too.
I'm glad he wasn't afraid of all the girls around.
he was a perfect gentleman to join me on my special day
even if it was a bit girly for a big boy like himself. :-)
and fun and special.
Thank YOU to everyone that helped me
celebrate near and far.
I love you!
My wish is for a bright new year full of
fun, family and friends!
Love always,
Babylove
p.s.- mommy said her camera was being stinky and blurred most of her pictures. i don't smell anything but i hope she shampoos it soon.






3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY LOVE!! That really really really looked like fun. Joseph says he is pretty jealous that he didn't get to come jump in the bouncy ring...and make a sparkly hat. Wish we could give you a big birthday hug, but you'd probably wonder who I am and feel a little funny. So I'll stick with a big ol blog smooch! Best wishes big-three-year-old-princess!!
You throw the BEST parties, ASHLYN!!!!! I had the best time and loved all the fun girly stuff! You are just the sweetest girl ever and I'm so glad you are my friend:-)
I can't wait until you turn FOUR!!!!!
Love, Abby:-)
Ha ha!! That p.s. was the BEST PART!! Hilarious! That was the best 3 year old birthday par-tea we ever went to. Thank you for including us in such a special day. And the pics the day before.....soooooo cuuuuuuute!! All the mushy-mush is just too sweet. Can't wait to see what year 3 brings!!! We love you Ashlyn!!!
Post a Comment