Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer time, Summer time
sweet, sweet
Summer Time


Okay, so I guess MommyLove took kind of a Blog Vacation
Or a Mommy Vacation
Or maybe just a lazy vacation.
However u want to put it... I took a vacation.
but i didn't seem to go anywhere.
I didn't even seem to take many pictures this summer.
If u can believe that!!
It's true.
Not sure what happened to me
except that it is my favorite time of year
and i just soaked up the "no routine" lifestyle
to the maximum! : )

Monkey See, Monkey Do!
We've enjoyed time outside at the pool and/or in the water sprinkler
doesn't really matter... just the opportunity to get soaking wet
is always fun to these two monkeys!

This pretty much sums up my girl the last 2 months.
B.O.U.N.C.Y.
She never stops hopping, twirling, singing, dancing, laughing, squealing. bouncing
not kidding.
funny. funny. happy. girl. : )


she has also taken over as Remington's personal groomer.
We all know he needs it!
But, do we have to use Mommy's comb??? really?!
take note who else may need a little hair grooming.
just saying.
wink.wink.

Here's little miss Diva herself
emerging from my closet one morning.
Should i be scared!?! lol.
Peek-a-boo, I see You!!

seeeee, silly i say!


Oh, and here is a date night we managed to squeeze in one time.
We should get all cleaned up and go out more often
DaddyLove!!
I had a great time!!



bare feet and pigtails!
just the way we like it.



funny face, funny girl.
she reminds me of my mom in this picture...
pretty girl, funky style and cute personality all rolled into one!

***************
June, July and August
it's been fun.
it's been hot.
it's been lazy.
i'll miss ya.
.

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

That last picture is super cute! And man you have some FUN accessories, ma.

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwww love those pics! And I love that silly, funny, dancing, twirling, bouncy girl to pieces! Been fun sharing this no-routine HOT summer with you two girls! : )
(p.s. great picture of you and Daddy Love!)

Janice said...

What a sweet, bouncy little girl you've got there!!! So much fun at your house:-)