Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Someone that is 3 ft tall may, or may not have
helped me decorate the tree...

Maybe it's nice to have all the ornaments piled together for a change.
it will make it all that much easier to take them down, right?

I wonder how many days it will take before I
finally rearrange and disperse.
I like order... as you may know.
But, after hanging lights outside
and putting up the tree
and decorations
and engineering all the cords that go with it all...
By Myself.
I'm tired.



Kinda like this tree looks.
It may even be leaning a bit.
Not sure what's happening there.
And then about 20 minutes after this picture
was taken
the lights in the middle section stopped working.
It just may be that kind of year...

2 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

LOVE IT Mommy Love!! That is what my mom's tree looks like every since we started having kids, and she looks forward to it every year.

P.S. What vitamins do you take?! I want some!

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwww. Ha ha!! That's just perfect! Love your sweet little helper. ; )