You know you are a mom when...
you post a picture of your child's FIRST "people" drawing
right away!
and I almost cried!
It is a picture of DADDY... OF COURSE!
She even gave him a little blue tie.
How stinkin' cute is that?!?
I've never even seen her draw a face before.
How do they do this to us??
Just surprise after surprise after surprise!
I seem to be a bit BIG-headed.
Not sure what this means
except I am CERTAIN
it was to fit my GIANT, gorgeous, football goal-post shaped smile on my head!
Hee-Hee.
Love HER!!!


2 comments:
Oooooh!! A people picture?! That IS a very momentous occasion!! I knew right away that Daddy Love had a blue tie. Super duper cute!
LOL!!! Ha ha that is soooooooo sthinkin cute and funny!! While your smile may be a huge as a goalpost, you should take that as a compliment. She obviously thinks you have the biggest most prettiest smile of all mommies. I LOVE those drawings. awww. Yes....how DO they do that to us???
Post a Comment