...and Good Night to
YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU
and don't forget
YOU!
After I put her to bed
she then (sometimes)
gets right back up...
to have a quick quiet session of some sort with her stuff animals.
Which is usually A-Okay with me as long as I'm not needed
for any assistance of any kind.
I'm usually so done with the day,
i really don't care if she were to write on the walls at this point
just as long as she is quiet and happy... i'm quiet and happy. : )
So, for about 30 minutes she'll rumble around in her room
and then I'll usually hear
MOOOOM, COME TUCK ME BACK IN!!!!
So, then I go BACK into the bedroom
(with my smile really starting to drag at this point)
to cover-up, tuck in, kisses, hug, one back scratch and i then run for the door...
again! LOL.
I know that sounds awful, but... really -KIDS- you just played ALLLL DAAAY
just get into bed and sleep
for goodness sakes!
Anyhow, back to the story...
I went to check in on her one night
and here she sat, reading to all of her stuff animals.
Notice how she has a little book for each of them in their laps
and then she is reading one as well.
It's a tough job having so many
friends to care for.
Makes me tired and I don't even have to feed them.
I just have to pick every one of them up
off the floor at least once a day
and I think that is enough.
Good Night... Sleep Tight... EVERY NIGHT friends! : )


3 comments:
Holy schmoly, that is THE cutest thing ever. They each have a little book...what a cutie!
OMGosh they DO all have their own little books!! Ha ha!! That is THE funniest thing I've ever seen! I swear girls do the cutest/funniest little things. I love that girl!
Ha! Abby does this too! Seriously, I don't understand why they aren't tired at the end of a day...I'm exhausted! No energy to play with MY stuffed animals! Guess I'm getting old.....
Post a Comment