Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi, it's me ASHLYN!
I'm in charge of updating the blog this time.
Mom's just too busy doin' somethin' like
laundry or yard work or cleanin' up the kitchen
I can't remember what she's doin'
but it's finally SPRING TIME
and I'm full of the sillyz and lots of energy
and i just want to
share some of my big Silly spring smiles with ya...
Ready? Set. GO...

(cheeeese)


Here's me and MY DAD
I love to hold his hand everywhere i go!

Here's me and my doll MOLLY



I take being a mama very SERIOUSLY
(so my mama says)
it's hard work keeping her happy.
Sometimes she just needs a big
HUG...


ME and MY DOG!
He's my best friend
I feed him
I brush him
I walk him
i even tried to floss his teeth with a rubber band
the other day

(Mom said, not to do that again. humph. I don't know why.
but okay)


Me and MY MOM
she's okay i guess.
She's funny sometimes
but sometimes she's not nice
She makes me wash my hair.
I don't like to wash my hair.
She said, all pretty girls wash their hair.
whatever.

Did u know,
I'm going to be 4 in a few days
or months
or maybe my mom said weeks,
I can't remember
but whenever it is, i want a playhouse
(with a door and windows)
and a vacuum cleaner
and a cake
and a bounce house
and a slide.
and for all of my friendz to come over and PLAY!




I'll letcha know how those ideas go
and tell u allll about it soon (or later, or whenever, i can't keep up)...

Toddles,
ASHLYN

1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh Ashlyn you're the sweetest, silliest, prettiest, most darndest cutest girl I know. I love all of your spring pictures and I happen to know that you have the best mommy and daddy ever too. You're one lucky girl!! And yes....all pretty girls wash their hair. ; ) Can't believe you're almost 4! You're growing up way too fast. I hope you get all you wish for!!