There's a FIRST time for EVERYTHING...
by her sweet and very funny boy-friend.
She took hysterics for about 3 weeks straight over the ending which says, "BANANA PANTS!!" there's nothing else to the joke. That is what is super cute about 3-4 year olds. just the phrase alone is funny enough. even made me laugh at her laughing so hard. haha.
And, another not so funny, but kind of funny new first thing was...
She took hysterics for about 3 weeks straight over the ending which says, "BANANA PANTS!!" there's nothing else to the joke. That is what is super cute about 3-4 year olds. just the phrase alone is funny enough. even made me laugh at her laughing so hard. haha. her FIRST Ballet class
she loved it so much
she had to show her friend
Ella some of her new moves
right after class... : )
And, another not so funny, but kind of funny new first thing was... and she decided to show her friends how she knew how to write her name...
on the sidewalk!
on church property!
by the doorway!
Oh Brother!
I was too busy visiting with the other moms to notice what she was doing.
BAD ME!
We went back the next morning and cleaned it off
and apologized to the director of the school.
Ashlyn really was very sorry, she meant no harm,
it was nothing more than a "brilliant" idea at the time.
haha.
I just kept having flashbacks of myself as a young girl
I would write my name on ANYthing, ANYwhere
I loved to write and draw and practice making it pretty.
So, I mostly just laughed.
But at the same time,
it was a lesson learned...
We never write on anything but paper
and we take responsibility for our actions
especially when they affect others
SO WE DID!
It was a first, big mistake...
and sadly, i don't think it will be the last!
But, at least she is the cutest, giggliest, girly-iest
graffiti artist i know!





3 comments:
Wow, what a post. Love the graffiti! ...but when I saw that picture full of pink tutus, I think I let out a little squeal.
P.S. I loved (still do I guess) to practice writing my name too!!
Ha ha ha ha!! OMGoodness that is hilarious!! Sorry ..... maybe not....but I cracked up! So cute on the grafitti on church property. "Ashlyn was HERE" ;) That is too cute! And oh my word the ballet outfit....that is WAY.TOO.CUTE!!! I am SO glad she has found something that she is happy doing. Sure beats being drowned in a pool by a stranger huh? I can't wait to see some of her moves. And hear some banana pants jokes and giggles too. So funny! I love that girl of your's. And you too!
Post a Comment