Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Puppy Love... again!

Remington just can't help it, for whatever reason, he just wants to sit SOOO close to Ashlyn when she is on the floor. She tries to ignore him sometimes, but at some point she's just like okay Pup whatcha want?? Well just the fact that she acknowledges him at all gets him all excited and well, that leads to a few licks and then that leads to a very curious baby wondering just what is that big wet thing licking her.
I know what you are thinking... that just doesn't seem like a good idea. Well, I try to keep these two from falling all over each other all day and then at some point I just gotta let them get it out of their system.

Okay Remi, OPEN WIDE... let me see what's in there...


There it is! That feels so weird...

(don't worry I scrub her down after these type of encounters)


I GOT IT! hee-hee

Ah-Ha... maybe that will be the final straw to get him to keep that little sucker in his MOUTH! wink.


I'm sorry Remi. That wasn't nice. Friends again?

...you know he loved it! ;-)

3 comments:

Devoted Mommy said...

So glad you put some of these back up. I LOVE these pics! Cracked me up all the little comments Ashlyn makes. ; )

Torj said...

Tiffany, I am so proud of you in your new role as Mom. You are right to think that you might need to document all these wonderful moments because truly, every wonderful baby moment is replaced with a newer one & it is not posible to remember them all. Your diary of all the day to day "baby-ness" is fabulous, and Ashlyn is so lucky to have a mom who stays home with her and truly captures every minute. You will never be sorry & your baby will forever reap the rewards of a stay at home mom. I love the vignettes (SP?) with Remington & your relaxed way of reporting what a loving child Ashlyn is becoming. What a beautiful child you have made.Seize the moment, Mom, and, rest assured...you will, someday, get to sleep in. In about 10 years, give or take..if you add to the 'stable'.

Mommy Love said...

thanks for the beautiful comments and compliments, motherhood is definitely a journey like no other! Unfortunately, I did not get a name on that post, who left such generous words for me to read? Thank you for responding and your sweet encouragement means a lot. ;-) tiffany