This was a family day at the park. Of course mommy and daddy were in no kind of cute shape to be in the pictures so here's Ashlyn going solo with the grass...
Who knew grass could be so entertaining??
I couldn't even get her to look at the camera everything was just so distracting... or maybe it is the sunshades she's still needing... awww, alright, maybe NEXT time I'll get this right! ggrrr.
(refer to the earlier park post if you're wondering why the ggrrr...) wink.


1 comment:
Oh sorry - I made that comment in my email w/o having checked your blog in the last few hours. : \
Shame on me. Look how CUTE she looks in her hat!! Blake does the same thing. He loves the grass!!!
Must be the nice cool feeling on their legs and the fact that they can pull up all that grass and pull more and more. It's a never ending fun activity for them. Super cute pictures!!
Post a Comment