Monday, September 22, 2008

Social Time

On special occasions Ashlyn and I get to drive into the Big City and see our friends Blake and Joseph. Well, it really wasn't any particutlar "special" occasion this time except that we were all able to fit time into our schedules on the same day. Pretty special, I'd guess. Of course, it is always "special" to Ashlyn, she doesn't even sleep in the car on the way there because her excitement level is too high. But, once we play, have lunch and play some more, you can bet that once she gets buckled back into the car she is OUT like a light before we even get 2 minutes down the road. We always have a blast. So, much fun that I somehow only got around to taking ONE picture. Next time mommy will have to FOCUS more... haha. Here's our little angels. Yes, these boys are Angels!! So sweet and polite I can't even believe it... well, of course I should believe it because their mommies are the same sweet way....

1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

Awww that's so sweet!! I'm counting the days till we get together again. = 0 ) xoxo