Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks for Thanks...

I'm giving Thanks for some new sweet polite words I've been hearing around my house lately. Words such as "Peas", "Say-Su" and "Saw-Saw"... let me decode that for you... PLEASE, THANK YOU and SORRY! Yes, that is what I call mommy G.R.A.T.I.T.U.D.E.! ;-)







Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.







PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.







aaaah...







music







to







my







EARS






A few weeks ago Ashlyn said her first "Say-Su" (Thank You) and I almost cried. I had a sudden flood of emotions that she was saying Thank you for always taking care of me and feeding me 5 zillion times and cleaning up after me 5 zillion times and singing to me in the car even when you don't know the right words and for getting up every morning even when you don't want to and Thank you... thank you... thank you... And, to just think, all I did was give her a cup of milk. ha. Anyways, I think I'll take it that she wanted to include all of the above thoughts too and put them in an All-in-One type Thank You. ...just maybe??





Who knows, next year maybe I'll get an "I LOVE YOU Mommy, Your the BEST in the WHOLE world and I want to be JUST LIKE YOU when I grow up" hahhaaaaaa. Okay, now I'm dreaming.







Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

Well, heck yes she was saying thank you for all those things! In actual words this time, but in hugs and kisses and smiles and sweet baby lovin' all the other times. Miss you guys!

Janice said...

Awww....Cutie pie! She was TOTALLY saying thanks for all those things and more! In fact, I think she was also saying thanks in advance for all the nights she will keep you up waiting for her to come home from being out with her friends, thanks for letting her borrow the car, thanks for paying for her college education, thanks for.....yikes, I hope I'm not scaring you. We'll just stay in the present for the time being:-) Have a great Thanksgiving!

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwwww..... that would be music to my ears too! Wow 40 words huh??? That's quite a milestone in itself! Can't wait to hear them for myself!!