Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oooops, I forgot to Mention!

Ashlyn is 18 Months Old!




That is 1 1/2, of course, how could I forget such a milestone?

She hit her 1.5 on Oct. 23rd actually...
I know, I know, how could I be so behind??

This is HER blog after all.



Anyhow, for those of you keeping up with her big girl stats, Ashlyn is:



20 lbs. 1 oz. = 3rd percentile= too skinny= bad eater= frustrated mommy... yeesh... that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I forget how many inches tall, but she's in the 80th percentile

She has 8 teeth and 3 molars trying to pop through. I'm hoping this is the only thing slowing her down from eating. I can only hope.

When she DOES eat, she loves FRUIT (any kind, any time), CHEESE, PEAS (she says "yum, balls" when I put them on her plate. ha.) and SONIC BURGERS



She loves BARNEY. OMGoodness. There should be a warning about how addictive the purple dinosaur can be! ha.ha. It's so cute though.



She loves to be outside, listen to music and read books.



She can say about 30-40 words. Well, I have to decode half of them, but for the most part she's coming along nicely on vocabulary



She loves Remington and wants to go outside when he is outside, lay down by him when he is napping and even sit and watch him eat breakfast... he doesn't even mind. They are inseparable. they are great pals. it's so sweet.


She's pretty laid back, loves jewelry and a nice bath... just like her mama.




MommyLove and DaddyLove are VERY BLESSED!

3 comments:

Janice said...

HAPPY 1/2 year birthday!!!!! What a joy these little ones are! Abby will be about a year and a half when she becomes a big sister! Oooops, did I just let something slip?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Miss you guys! Can't wait to walk with you again:-)

Lady Blachly said...

Tall and skinny...I can only imagine what that's like! Ha.

Happy year and a half plus some, baby girl!

Devoted Mommy said...

Happy 1 1/2 years old you sweet skinny thang! Hee hee. I can't believe how fast she's growing up!!!! SHe's just as skinny as Blake now. Ha ha!!! = 0 ) Can't wait to HUG her UP!