Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Toddler Time


HOWDY FOLKS



Come On Mom... faster, faster. Let's Go!



She wants to be like me... she really can't help it. wink.



It's the simple things in life that makes a toddler happy! Dog bandannas, being pulled in the "buggy" and dressing up in mommy's shirts (who knew?). Also, watching me crawl around on the floor and acting like a dog saying "ruff.ruff" is apparently high up on the list. Who thought that would be so funny?? Yes, I know I'm a dork, but Ashlyn giggled until I thought she was going to pass out when I did that. So I did what every other mom would do and KEPT doing it! ha. I will surely miss these days. I know I'm going to blink my eyes and she is going to be a teenager. I'm pretty sure she won't laugh at me all that often then and for sure NOT when I'm crawling around on the floor acting like a puppy-dog. pooey. I guess sitting in my lap and singing 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat' will be out too. geez. We have so much fun doing that and Ashlyn just laughs when I start "rowing" and she sways in my lap and throws in a few Row, Row, Rows herself. never at the right time, but... hee-hee it doesn't matter. Of course when she's had enough of my singing she is quick to say "No-No-No-No" and shakes her head until I stop. humph. A mom never gets enough credit for effort. wink.

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

Ha! I love reading about Ashlyn's funniness! You two sure do keep me entertained over here! (Joseph LOVES the clothes basket buggy too!)

Devoted Mommy said...

Oh my you act like a dog too?? I thought I was the only one who acted that goofy. Now what is your secret to getting her to stay in your lap for a sing along?!?! I can't keep Blake in my lap long enough to put on some socks much less sing a song w/ me. Hmph. You two sure are funny girls. ; )

Janice said...

Heehee, I can't wait until I can be a weirdo like you! I'm already having fun with Abby, but soon I will be able to do goofy stuff like that and she'll actually get it:-) No wonder Ashlynn is such a happy little girl! What an awesome funny mommy she has!