Monday, December 29, 2008

Country Roads... Take Me Home... to Where I Beeelong...


We had a great Christmas Holiday and traveled many country roads to see our family.

I really enjoyed taking Ashlyn to see all of her Great-Grandparents and to see all of the places I've been going to all of my life.




We enjoyed the fresh 80 degree country air too!


Next year there will be ONE more Sweet Baby on the swing! Auntie Sarah is expecting baby #2!!!! I can't wait to see another baby here w/ Ash and Dash!!!
BIG SMILES.



I really hope Great-Granny is telling Ashlyn all of her secret recipes! I'd love another cook in the family... I didn't quiet make the cut somehow. ;-(

I also hope I look this great at 84 years old! Wooo-Weee, wouldn't that be nice! ;-)

Okay Country Roads... take me back to the CITY....

where we belong... for now...

2 comments:

Janice said...

Awwwww....looks like the PERFECT family Christmas! I too enjoy going out to the country, but LOVE coming home to the city. I love my shopping too much:-) Glad you got home safely! CAn't wait to get together and catch up:-)

Devoted Mommy said...

Oh what a wonderful and perfect Christmas! I'm glad ya'll had such a lovely time together. And I"m hoping that next year that will be TWO more babies sitting on that swing. ; ) When are we gonna get started??? Ha ha!! Kiss that sweeeet girl for me. I can't get enough of that smile!