Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Claus Came to Town!

Did you know that Santa comes early for those of us that are really, really, really nice!? I did not know that. But he really does. You have to be extra nice though... ALL YEAR! That's MEEE. haahhaaaa. J/K. snicker.snicker. Anyhow, he did come early and he brought me a new CAMERA! Just what I needed, hu? He's smart like that. I think he took the hint when he saw the Christmas Photo session picts and wondered why the night pictures were blurred (cuz, of the camera... not cuz of MEEE) and the date stamp was dated 2004 (take notice on previous post). Well, that was cuz the batteries kept flying out of the trap door every time I would sit the camera down to get my children situated for their pose. They of course would then jump up to see what flew out of the cannon. All the more difficult to keep them situated. I'm surprised I didn't get any bad marks by my name that day for losing patience. But, again, that's why I was on the extra special list this year. I didn't get upset AT ALL. I really have been good, hu? haha. smile. Okay, so look at the first picts. we took the night Santa came and delivered the "gift".


We went to a Christmas Light Show on Main Street. The lights danced w/ the music and there was all kinds of other festive activities. We enjoyed it and the Camera did not blur and the batteries did NOT fly out! yay!


THANK YOU SANTA!





this is Ashlyn's face when we turned away from the dancing lights to give DaddyLove a quick picture. She really wants to get back to those lights.



Ohhh, NOW she smiles. How does Daddy do that?



Now, here's that face again. Okay, I give up.



Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations! So exciting and those are great pics! Since Santa dropped your camera down the chimney early...maybe you can catch him in action this week! Can't wait to see more pics.

Janice said...

So cute! I think she was smiling in the one pic because she saw her mommy taking a picture with her new camera! So precious:-)

Lady Blachly said...

OOooohhhh! Ahhhh! Very nice! Hey Santa, where's MINE?!? ;)

Devoted Mommy said...

Oh way to go Santa!! Those are GREAT pictures and what FUN!! I hope we get to do something like that. Ha ha yes it seems Ashlyn does NOT want to turn away from the lights for one sec. And she's smiling in Daddy's arms cuz' she's looking at YOU Mommy love. ; )