CUTE!!!! Yikes, we better watch her though. She might try to send Abby down the slide that way;-) Give her another smooch for me and tickle under her chin:-)
Awww look how cute she is with her dolly!!! I LUUUUUV that last picture of you two kissing. Classic! Oughta print that out in B&W and frame it. That's just the sweetest ever.
I'm a first time mom who is enjoying the joys of motherhood and the journey it has taken me on. This blog is just for fun and a great way to share all my daily laughs with friends and family. I hope you enjoy!
2 comments:
CUTE!!!! Yikes, we better watch her though. She might try to send Abby down the slide that way;-) Give her another smooch for me and tickle under her chin:-)
Awww look how cute she is with her dolly!!! I LUUUUUV that last picture of you two kissing. Classic! Oughta print that out in B&W and frame it. That's just the sweetest ever.
Post a Comment