My Busy Busy Bee
This is about all I see these days...
a blur going
around
and
around
the house
jibber jabbering away as she strolls
I wonder what it is she is talking about...
it never stops
never
it's really cute
every once in a while she will STOP
let out a huge
SQUEAL
and then run off to get something
I never know what it might be...
a baby brush to brush her dolls hair??
a sippy cup to give Remi a drink??
a paper towel to wipe up a speck on the floor??
who knows
But
She is one Busy Mama
and then
when
i
least
expect it...
it gets
QUIET
ahhhh, she sits!
nice.


5 comments:
Have I told you what a great blog writer you are?! Love it!! Can't get enough!
It's amazing how nature takes over when they are so young and the little girls are so girly and the little boys are such boys. She couldn't be any more little girl! ...with that purse on her arm like that! ...so cute!
Ha ha yes that is sooooo cute! That's about all I see these days around here too. A busy bee blurb.
LOVE that shot of her w/ her purse on her arm. You've most definitely got a girly girl on your hands. = 0 )
Heehee....she IS busy! Wow, that was exhausting just reading that whole thing! Can't wait until Abby can join in and then the two of them will wear each other out while their mommies have fun:-) Then, of course, they will take 3hour naps every day because they've played so hard (oh wait, that's right...we're talking about OUR little girls..what was I thinking...THAT'll never happen).
What a fun friend Abby has:-)
Tiffany! I love your blog!! I didn't know you were doing this, but found it on Catherine's blog. I love it...and I'm going to make Cameron and her friends some of the "cute crocs" this summer. Great idea! Ashlyn is so precious! Take care, and hopefully we'll see you guys real soon.
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment