We Heart Valentine's Day
that DaddyLove brings us
for Candy and Lunch

We Heart Daddy

Ashlyn Hearts Mommy's necklace
We Heart Our Dog
(*i promise he hearts bear hugs too)
**it looks much worse than it is**
AND WE HEART YOU!!!!
xoxoxoxox
Happy Valentine's Day
xoxoxoxox
We Heart Daddy
Ashlyn Hearts Mommy's necklace
(*i promise he hearts bear hugs too)
**it looks much worse than it is**
AND WE HEART YOU!!!!
xoxoxoxox
Happy Valentine's Day
xoxoxoxox
btw, blogspot really needs HEART symbols... lots of them. ;-)


4 comments:
I heart Ashlyn! she is the most precious thing. What are you doing next week? Wanna hang out on Wednesday? I have the day off.
Happy Valentines! Oh MY she and Daddy Love look like TWINS! BTW, you didn't tell us what pretties Daddy Love brought you! That box was very nice but I'm SURE there's something INSIDE!
;)
We HEART the most worderful neighbors in the WORLD!!!!! Thanks for ALL the Valentines:-) Abby LOVED biting each and every one of them!
Glad ya'll had a nice Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment