Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ASHLYN

IS

TWO!!



Sillicious would be a word for her!

Last week was a Big Week for US:



* i got my first "i wuv you Mama" when I was putting Ashlyn to bed one night
(my heart melted indeed)

*Ashlyn also started saying "Emington" (code=Remington), big girl word!

*the baby birds flew the coop. we miss them already... there was FOUR of them!!

That was one busy mama. i hope she is taking a vacation this week

*** Ashlyn turned 2 (of course)!

***DaddyLove took 2 days off!!! impressive!

*and we had a PARTY!


ashlyn had a few sweet friends meet her at the
Texas Teddy Bear
on Main Street
and they made stuffed animals


and had

CUPCAKES

of course...



YUM!

Hey, who's hand is that??

hee-hee

Not YET BabyLove



my big girl...





Blake and Ashlyn

waitin' to get this Party started...

"Ready Ashlyn?? Okay, Catch!"




Yay! time to pick out our animals...



Piggy? nope. Doggie? nope. Pretty Pink Poddle? nope.

"Kitty Mommy!"

Okay my Love, Kitty it is!





Stuffing the Kitty at the stuffing machine
(we named her CUPCAKE)




What cute little fellows we ended up with


Great job kids!


BIG HUGS

to all of our

friends

and

family

near and far


thanks for following our journey!

now off to begin year number

THREE!!!!!

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

What a big girl! Congrats on making it, Mommylove! HA. ;) I can't wait to hear my first "I wuv you mommy!"

Janice said...

She just keeps getting bigger and bigger! What a sweet little thing!!!We had a BLAST at her party and love the little bear:-) Can't wait to see all the wonderful things Ashlyn will do in her THIRD year!!!!

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwww she said "I wuv you Mommy"????? Sniff sniff. What music to the ears. I can't WAIT to hear that. That was a most perfect 2nd birthday party and just love that we've made 2 for 2.
= 0 ) These are SUCH cute pictures and you look beautiful. I can't wait to share the journey of year #3 with you. xoxo