Thursday, May 7, 2009

Here are my TWO kids

my two pals


my two reasons i wake up early every morning


they are my pot of hot coffee

(therefore, i don't need to drink any)


they are my new adventure

my daily race


they are the reason why i always need to sweep the floor


to use up a roll of paper towels



to venture to the grocery store



they are the reason why i forget the date


why my hair does not always get fixed


why I usually have breakfast, lunch and/or dinner on my shirt



they are also the reason why

i go for walks



I slide down slides



I get stuck in tunnels



sing silly songs



jump around in the green grass


they are my reminders that I have been given sweet little gifts

that make me smile

and laugh

all the time

they are my endless hugs and kisses

and


i



wouldn't



want



it



any



other



WAY!!





HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Mother's Day, Tiff! You are absolutely a fantastic momma and you have a wonderful family. Love you!

Janice said...

You've just said it all, Mommy! They are totally worth it, aren't they! Happy Mommy's Day to one of the best mommies I know and to one I definitely look up to! Thanks for all the mommy support! Love you girls (and Remi too)!

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwww that was the most perfect way to say it! Isn't it the truth though? = 0 ) Happy Mother's Day!
I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day! Your 2 kids are Soooooo cuuuuuuuuuute!!

Lady Blachly said...

Well you have the sweetest little girl to remind you what a great mom you are everyday! Happy Mother's Day! (I think we need a whole month, tho...)