Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dear Blog,
Guess what? I have a surprise for you! Professional Pictures! Yup, finally. I know, I know, what took me so long? You've been waiting for appropriate attire to dress you up all this time. I'll try to do better in the future with that. Anyhow, it's been in the works for about, ummm 2 years, so better late than never, hu? A family friend took our pictures in our hometown over the 4th of July! Sorry to keep this short and sweet, but i gotta run. Here's a peek:
















I'll write more later. I promise. I'll be back to my old camera takin' days soon enough. Oh, btw, I dropped my new camera that i got for Christmas and broke it, so it's really not good news for you. I had to dig the old one out of the toy box and tape it up a bit. sorry. Don't cringe, we'll manage somehow. I did pick you out a new red party dress to try and make it up to you, it goes along w/ the new header. How do you like it?! i thought you needed to be jazzed up a bit... hope you like the shiny cherries!
toddles,

MommyLove







4 comments:

Ann said...

Love 'em!! They're gorgeous!! She is seriously the cutest thing around!

Janice said...

These really are the BEST! I especially love the pic of Ashlyn picking the flowers:-) Shows just what a precious little girl she is!!!

Lady Blachly said...

WOW! That really makes me want to have a baby girl...to put her in a patch of pink flowers and snap it, or in a perfect white dress sitting on a little pathway...so good! Your pictures turned out really really nice, T!! I especially love the black and white of her at y'alls legs. Just perfect.

Devoted Mommy said...

OMGoodness Tiffany, what a WONDERFUL surprise to see your blog all beautiful and red and girly and those pictures.......WOW!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!! I love ALL of them but I think my favorite too is the one of "A" at your legs. That is TOO CUTE!! Oh I was SO happy to see your blog tonight!! = 0 )
Thanks for making me SMIIIILE!