Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Glue Guns and Glitter
(round 2)
Okay Mamas, get your glue guns out!
time to get a treat bag ready
for your
sweetie pies!
if you want a super-duper girly bag
you'll need:
a bag (any size, color, shape)
sparkles
bows
and a glue gun
and then
just
go
HAPPY
on it!
(this is Princess A's treat-purse.)
we decided to go with a tutu, sparkles and a bow... of course!!
i could not have made my child any happier w/ this years ensemble.
i'm sure you can only guess what she's gonna be.
but, you'll have to just wait and seeeee!
NOW
If you have a cutsy-wootsy little boy
you'll need:
a bag (any shape, size, color)
a glue gun
and perhaps
some mismatched buttons (to write their name/initials??)
or Macaroni (to make a jack-o-lantern face??)
or maybe attach
candy wrappers all over it!!
Now, Go get busy Girls
Don't be late and behind and clueless
like i was last year!
oooh, the wisdom a mom gains in only
1 year!
ha.
just think how wisdom-y I will be in 20 years!
wow, now that will be SMART!
haha.
send me picts. of what you make!!
I can't wait to Seeeeeeee!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

You need to sell these on etsy.com !!

Devoted Mommy said...

So I am here on your blog b/c Blake climbed in my lap and will not stop asking to see Ashlyn. I wasn't expecting any new posts but I am so happy I did!! Soooooo cute!!!! Me and you should go into business together! B/t all of our crafty projects, maybe we could start an empire of our own. =) So I may just have to try this on Blake's bucket that I've already purchased. Thanks for the super duper cute idea!!! No fair that you're not telling us what she is.

Catherine said...

Fun, fun!!! Next year, I'm totally making Cooper's goody bag!

Lady Blachly said...

Great candy bag!! Perfect for a sweet little girl. I bet I know what she is going to be...