Thursday, October 8, 2009

School Days
School Days
Ashlyn still loves school!

She wants to go everyday.

She didn't get that from me.

But, I am so happy she loves it!!

Oh, and YES,

I'm still in the embarrassing mom's club

and take pictures

every week.


Do you think i will do this all year long??


I don't know.

I just can't stop.

This is like week 5.

Who still takes pictures on the 5th week of school??


At least by week 5

I quit taking pictures at the school.



Now it's just at home.

But, you know what?!


On week 6...


This is week 6

if I would have had my camera

at drop-off

I would have gotten to take a picture

of Ashlyn getting a good morning

hug from Clifford the Big Red Dog!



he was greeting all the kids at the door.

I thought for a minute he might scare her.

NOPE.

She waved to him all the way up the sidewalk

and then

she HUGGED HIM!



haha. it was too cute.

i really needed my camera.

she didn't know who he was.

she called him Big Bird.


OoPS!


I guess we need to work on our characters.

Clifford was probably so embarrassed...

being mistaken for a Bird!

:-0

1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

OH....MY.....GOSH! Could she BE ANY cuter?!?!? She is growing like a weed and just so precious and sweet....just like her mommy. I'm so glad she loves school. And boys, make-up, college.....what are you talking about? ; ) That's not for years and years away. So Blake was sitting in my lap while we looked at this and he keeps saying "There's Ashyn. I wanna see Ashyn". Awwww.