BabyLove Blanket Collection
2009
Donate Blankets for ALL!
MommyLove and BabyLove
are collecting new and gently used blankets
for the kids in our area who
will be experiencing
colder homes this winter.
We are also collecting new baby blankets
for the local NICU.
this is our 3rd annual NICU fleece blanket collection
If you want to know more about how that came about click here...
If you have any blankets to donate,
you can drop them off at my house
or
you can donate to your local shelter
and ask that the blanket(s) be distributed
to the children in the most need.
The NICU blankets can also be donated at your
local hospital.
easy as 1-2-3!
Thanks Everyone
for the WARMTH in your HEARTS!


2 comments:
Ooh, I have a ton of blankets, both new and used! I will bring them by when I get back into town. So great what you are doing:-)
Awesome!!! :-))
Post a Comment