Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FuNnY fArM
Continued...
here's some more funny toddler talk:
Ash: "umm, mommy i smell something"
Me: "does it smell good?"
Ash: "yes, like Remington"
After saying prayers one night:
Me: "Amen"
Ash: "where's the man mama?"
Me: "what man?"
Ash: "A-MAN??"
Me: "Holy Cow it's cold outside!"
Ash: "I don't see a cow ANYWHERE!"
After talking about how dogs have PAWS
and people have FEET...
Ash: Paws are like Grand-"PAs"??
Me singing around the house...
Ash says- "don't sing Mama, it makes Remi's stomach hurt"
As Todd is walking out the door one morning...
Ash says: "Daddy watch out for Santa!"
As i was tucking Ashlyn in bed one night...
Ash: "i luv my daddy so much"
Me: "i know, me too"
Ash: "no mommy, I luv daddy, YOU luv Remington"
Lastly...
Me: singing "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow"
Ash: "No lettuce mommy, just SNOW!"
SMILE
btw, the blanket drive is going great
i will be collecting thru
Dec. 18th!
Thanks everyone!!
Have a HAPPY day!!!
(*not sure why blogger is not letting me add spaces between my colorful lines these day.
i've tried a dozen times.
sorry about that.)
"oh blogger, blogger please be nice!"

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

Wow, what a special girl! Talk about sunshine in a mama's day! I love that toddler talk so much, keep it coming!

Janice said...

You've got me cracking up here....Matt just walked in to find out why I was sitting in here all by myself and laughing out loud... She is TOO cute! Can't wait to hear more toddler talk:-)

Devoted Mommy said...

Awww that's sooooo cute! I love that toddler talk too. And if I ever get to see you anytime soon, I'll have a blanket for your awesome little blanket drive you have going on. So sweet of you to do that. = ))