a girl and her...
pup
(one night i told ashlyn to go pick out her bedtime stories and when
i walked in the room this is what i saw. he's gotta be good for somethin'!)
a girl and her sweet neighbor abby

a girl and her kindermusik buddy
they are really funny
(ella was born on ashlyn's due date, so i think they are extra cute together)
a girl and her lollipop

a girl and her kindermusik buddy
they are really funnya girl and her lollipop
comes in handy!)
a girl and her quiet play
a girl and her quiet play
today it was 1/2 dress-up and a doggie leading the train
of little people)
this is how we've been spending
this is how we've been spending
our cold days.
inside.
with friends.
or deep thoughts.
nothing exciting.
but, sometimes it's good that way!
HOPE YOU ARE STAYING WARM
TOO!!




2 comments:
...what a precious girl you do have! LOVE the pic of Ashlyn and Abby. I'll have to try the lollipop thing. Maybe it'll work to occupy Abby for a little while too:-)
Awww that's so cute! That girl and everything she does is just scrumptious! I loved catching up on all of your posts. And all the Christmas posts were great too! I am so behind on mine that I don't even want to put Christmas in there. Seems pointless. But I know I gotta. = ) Can't wait to see ya'll soon!! xoxo
Post a Comment