Payday
on
Valentine's Day!
Life certainly is different when you do not receive a
monetary paycheck
anymore.
somehow life goes from getting paid money to do a tiring job
to receiving "special" mommy stickers,
or pretty scribbled coloring pages,
or being granted the privilege of picking out the bedtime stories.
but my most favorite paycheck so far is a great big giant
HUG
followed by a
"i love MY mommy!"
from a squeaky little voice that i call babylove


4 comments:
Love, love this post. Those little hugs, squeals, and daily moments are better than any monetary payment could EVER be!
Those hugs and kisses do make it all worth it! What a sweet babylove yoi do have!
I hear ya sista. Luckily there are more than enough rewards to out weigh those bad days. Not that we have any bad days over here....
Oh isn't that the honest truth!! Aw man how sweeeeeet is that?!?!? I love it when Blake says "Noooo I love MY mommy" = 0 ) No paycheck in the world could ever be worth more than the love we get from our kids.
Post a Comment