Sunday, June 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
DaddyLove

This week DaddyLove turns 34!!
Hip-Hip-Hooray!!
He is 2 months and 8 days younger than MommyLove.
It sure does not seem to matter all year long,
except during those 2 months and 8 days.
I feel eternally older than him.
:-(
Luckily though, he is a nice guy
and when i say things like
"i wish i was 28, so i could be a lot younger than you"
he says,
"no way! you look way better than most 28 year olds!"
haha.
i know he's lying.
but, i love him for the good effort!
:-)
So, this weekend he played in a Kickball game
at a work related event.
Ashlyn and I were very excited to sit in the stands
and cheer him on.
We made a sign and everything!
He did awesome.
except that even though he still had 3 more days
until he was 34
he did pull a muscle on his first kick.
So, all i can say is...
I've NEVER pulled a muscle
and i run 2-3 miles several times a week.
so, maybe i am more like a 28 year old after all.
hee-hee.
Just Kidding!

We love you DaddyLove and are so proud of you
in everything you do.
You have a wife who will always be your biggest cheerleader
and a little girl who is so smitten
for you, she can hardly contain herself
in your presence. :-)
--xoxoxoxo--
MommyLove and BabyLove


1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwwww - I have to agree with your hubby on that one....you do look better than alot of 28 year olds I've seen. ; ) What a guy!!! Happy Birthday Todd!!