Faaaa-La-La-La-La
Da-Da-Daaaa
ashlyn sang this all the way through Target
today as i was getting my last minute shopping done.
At the TOP of her lungs.
My mind was so busy trying not to forget
anything on my list
I just let her keep doing it...
at the TOP of her lungs.
Even as we squeezed through
all the isles with all the other people.
She was staying preoccupied and i was on a mission.
It was an odd win-win situation for me.
Not sure about the other 100 people
trying to concentrate
but one day without manners is okay...
Right?!?
Have a Fa-La-La-La-La Good Christmas!


2 comments:
Oh don't you worry. She brightened up every one of those other shoppers day.
Except if the lady I encountered in the Dr's office waiting room the other day was in your Target. After Joseph and I sat down she asked the receptionist if there was anywhere else to wait b/c she didn't like kids. Don't you just feel bad for someone like that?!
But personally, if I was there when BabyLove was singing, I might've followed you for an encore.
Aw ha ha!!! I can just picture that. Hilarious! And I'm with Heather. Ida been following y'all around for the encore too ;) I love that sweet innocence in children.
Pleh on that lady at the dr's office. So rude!
Post a Comment