Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat!

We went to DaddyLove's office today and had fun seeing all the people he works with and getting lots of smiles and CANDY!
Ashlyn was a Flower and carried this look on her face the whole time (see above)... like a half curious smile. She really wasn't sure what was going on, but she picked up quickly on the candy gettin' routine...



...put hand in bowl, with half smile on face, grin a little bigger as the people say cutesy things to ya, then stuff the candy in the Diva Bag and march on to the next person. She's smart like that. I'm sure she gets it from me. wink.

There's that look... like I have no idea why we're doing this but
OKEY-DOKEY

hee-hee

We had Fun and DaddyLove took us out for a nice lunch afterwards...
we definitely need to visit that place more often. smile.


oh, btw, the Diva Bag (see previous post) was a hit. Notice Ashlyn had a clutch on it the whole time and even though it was small it had just enough room for everything but about the last 2 pieces of candy... MommyLove took care of that. ;-)

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

OMGOSH!!! She is so cute! I love the flower coustume. What a proud daddy, too - I can tell ;)

Devoted Mommy said...

Oh....my.....gosh!!! OK that is BY FAR the cutest little most girly costume idea I've EVER seen. Only you can pull off such perfectness. Way to go Mommy Love. Looks like ya'll had a FUN day!!! YAY! Kiss that sweet smellin' girl for me.

Janice said...

I LOVE the cute little expression on her face! So sweet:-)