Well well, look who we stumbled into...
We were just minding our own business doing some outdoor shopping at the
Town Square
when all the sudden we came around the corner and found
when all the sudden we came around the corner and found
SANTA...
He even waved us down, no other kids were in sight
So, we had to prep Ashlyn real quick on who he was and then ask her to sit in his lap. She said
"No Way Jose!"
So we all had to jump in the sleigh with Santa to make her feel a little better about it.
He was a Jolly Fella and even asked Ashlyn what she wanted for Christmas. I had to quickly apologize for not having our list ready and said we would get that to him asap. But, just in case he didn't get it and since Ashlyn didn't speak up, I told him I was pretty sure she wanted a new Dishwasher.... she really likes her sippy cups to shine.
He was a Jolly Fella and even asked Ashlyn what she wanted for Christmas. I had to quickly apologize for not having our list ready and said we would get that to him asap. But, just in case he didn't get it and since Ashlyn didn't speak up, I told him I was pretty sure she wanted a new Dishwasher.... she really likes her sippy cups to shine.
No, No, Just Kidding!
(that's ME who likes shiny sippy cups)
Okay, so, I told him I thought she'd be real happy to get a new Doll
I think he can probably work that out.
I think he can probably work that out.
Santa is good like that!
...now, go get busy making your list!



4 comments:
Such an adorable picture! You guys make a good-looking family:-) Abby wasn't nearly that happy when we brought her to see Santa this year...Poor Santa is going to need a new set of ears for Christmas this year because of Abby's screaming. Oh well. Glad Ashlyn's experience wasn't so traumatic:-) A new dishwaher sounds like a great idea to me!
Cute cute cute! That is one jolly Santa!
So exciting to meet Santa! And what a great pic! How was Thanksgiving??
Ha ha look how cuuuuute!!! I sure hope she will take a picture w/ Santa when she goes on her date with Blake in a few days. ; )
Post a Comment