Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Bloopers

The first thing that I want to say is, I TRIED. I really TRIED to capture a cute and cozy little Christmas Card Picture w/ BabyLove and PuppyLove by the tree. It didn't go so great. I somehow failed to think through my idea fully before committing to it. I mean a 1 1/2 year old does not sit still well and the dog only sits still if a treat is involved and then that just gives the toddler all the more reason to get distracted and get up and down and up and down and then of course that then gets the dog all the more confused on if we are staying, playing or getting into trouble. It was quite humorous at times. DaddyLove helped one time, but quickly resigned from the job. He concluded it was an impossible task and also remembered why he is cut out to go to work everyday and I'm the one cut out to stay at home. ha.ha.

Okay, well this is just a few of the zillion of picts. that went WRONG. I did finally get one in the end, so all is good. Well, it's not that GREAT, but after looking at the bloopers, it seemed like a miracle in and of itself. Enjoy the flops...



oooh, Remi, what nice paws you have



hey kiddo, look at ME... over HERE, at MOM... you know ME w/ the camera...


(Remi:)Are you really gonna sit there and let her do this to me??

yup.
now look at MOM and SMILE please.



There you go, that's the way to smile Ashlyn. But, what are ya'll looking at, and Hey Pup, tongue in the mouth please...




...and THIS is how you sit like a Lady.





Ashlyn, have you been Naughty or Nice??


hmmmmm, let me think about that mom...






Dog, CHECK. But now toddler is Taking OFFFF







Toddler, CHECK. But dog, well... umm, not so much.




BIG HUGS REMI!


Mom said we're DONE.


She finally got ONE.


it's in the MAIL.


WHEW!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Even the bloopers are adorable! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Janice said...

SO FUNNY! Looks a lot like my failed photoshoot:-) Glad you finally got one! I'm sure it was well worth it:-)

Devoted Mommy said...

Ha ha OMG that was hilarious!!!!! I just got your card in the mail today and SOOOO cute. Although the one of the kids holding hands looking at each other was really cute too. Good job Mommy Love. Yes that is by far the hardest part of our mommy career....getting that PERFECT shot!

Lady Blachly said...

That was funny! I see you started with the bow and lost it toward the end?! BTW, her eyes are BEAUTIFUL! Talk about putty in her hand.