Friday, November 7, 2008

To Do or NOT to Do...



Aaaah, it's Nap Time, what shall I do???


1. Clean the clutter off the desk?
2. Clean the floors?
3. Eat some more Halloween Candy... Kit Kat's are my fave! There almost gone, thank goodness
4. Fold Clothes
5. Call DaddyLove and tell him hellooo.
6. Pick Weeds... it's a nice day after all.
7. Clean out the guest closet. It's a mess and I've gotta find some shoes that are hiding in there somewhere. sigh.
8. Start the new book I bought at Target today
9. Blog about this historic week in history... I have so much to say, but don't know where to start
10. Forget all the above an take a nap too....


hmmm. I'll let you know the outcome later. wink.

3 comments:

Janice said...

My vote is for eat candy and take a nap!! That way, I won't feel so guity about spending Abby's naptime that way:-)

Lady Blachly said...

Those are all great choices. I love the feeling of checking things off my list. I know you do too! See but the thing is, you can combine candy with any of those for an added treat...and if you take a nap then you won't get that goofy sense of satisfaction that we cleaning dorks get when we accomplish a good organization project! Ha! ;) But if it were up to me...I would take a nap. I DID take a nap on Friday! What was the choice after all!?

Devoted Mommy said...

My question is did you find the shoes?!?!? First things first right????