Busy Weekend!
First we had a very special Baby Shower
for a very special Sister-in-Law
and her soon to be sweet baby girl
GRACE...
Glowing... I should say! ;-))
We had so much fun
Sarah's mom brought the cutest cake!
I, of course, planned for WEEKS...
I shinned my floors
cleaned my corners
picked weeds
planted flowers
picked out pretty baby things
and then realized
I was just like My Mother!
She passed this compulsive party planning thing on to me
it's really not such a bad trait though
she would have been proud of me
i wish she could have been there
although, i have a feeling she would have made me clean out my closets too... lol.
I had a Blast!
seeeee, everything sparkle?
I even cleaned the windows...
I told you I was nuts, didn't I??!!
Here we are!
We will have one more little girl in the family soon enough... i can't wait!!!
********************************************************
Later that Night
Mommy and Daddy
got all cleaned up again
and went out on a
DATE!
Night-Night my Girl...
we had a nice dinner out with friends
and even talked the guys into seeing
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past!
my lucky day for sure!
Sunday...
a festival on Main Street
yup, around and around we gooooo
a petting zoo
a very lucky llama!
some music and strolling
Sarah's mom brought the cutest cake!
I, of course, planned for WEEKS...
I shinned my floors
cleaned my corners
picked weeds
planted flowers
picked out pretty baby things
and then realized
I was just like My Mother!
She passed this compulsive party planning thing on to me
it's really not such a bad trait though
she would have been proud of me
i wish she could have been there
although, i have a feeling she would have made me clean out my closets too... lol.
I had a Blast!
I even cleaned the windows...
I told you I was nuts, didn't I??!!
We will have one more little girl in the family soon enough... i can't wait!!!
********************************************************
Later that Night
Mommy and Daddy
got all cleaned up again
and went out on a
DATE!
Night-Night my Girl...we had a nice dinner out with friends
and even talked the guys into seeing
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past!
my lucky day for sure!
Sunday...
a festival on Main Street
yup, around and around we gooooo



3 comments:
What a nice weekend you had! Looks like you had so much fun! Ashlyn is looking more and more like a bug girl! Those goats were scary though...I was scared too! Glad you had a nice weekend...now, time to RELAX!!!!!
Haha, I meant "BIG" girl, not BUG girl. Silly typo. Heehee
WOW-eee what a busy and FUN weekend! I totally don't think you're nuts on the cleaning-for-a-party-syndrome that I have too. Everything looked beautiful...including the hostess w/ the mostess. ; ) And a double date too???? With friends???? OMG that must make the record books huh??? Hopefully we'll get to do one of those in our near future.
Post a Comment