Thursday, May 21, 2009

"God is so Good to MEEEE"

this is what i'm hearing ashlyn sing in the background
as i fold laundry.
She's playing by herself and listening
to her favorite CD.
She's been singin' for about 20 minutes.
Two Year Olds
can teach you so much
and
really make you
SMILE
when you least expect it

2 comments:

Janice said...

SO CUTE!!! 20 minutes! That's a nice long break for mommy!! Why were you folding laundry? You should have been RELAXING, reading a magazine, having a glass of wine...you know the stuff we stay at home moms always do while our hubbies are at work. Haha. Not. So sweet of Ashlyn to entertain her mama while she was finishing up housework. Those little ones are just a blast, aren't they!

Devoted Mommy said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.....that is SOOOOO CUUUUUTE!! That sweet little girl. I'm so happy that she likes to sit by herself and sing praises to our King. That's amazing!! I can't wait till I hear Blake do that. ;) Sure do miss ya'll!!! Not much longer till we're CLOSE by!!!!! yahoo!!!